Sat, Oct 21|
Phoenix Fire:Young Scholars FINANCIAL LITERACY (add-on, all members)
9 month curriculum on financial literacy fundamentals. (Once a month class- 3rd Saturday)
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
About the event
Nicovanna Shannon brings over 15 years of executive level leadership experience. Her credentials include but not limited to holding positions such as Investor Accountant with Colonial Mortgage Company, Area Sales Manager with Belk, Assistant Business Office Manager with CarMax Superstore, plus Co-owner of family businesses Shannon, Shannon, & Associates, Inc and Phoenix Fire, Inc.
***There will be one box sent to each family as an intro to the program as an onboard process. This box will supply the savings tools, play money, etc. for training purposes.
- LENGTH OF PROGRAM: OCT - MAY
- 3RD FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH (10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am)
- 3 LEVELS OF TEACHING (5-8 YRS / 9-14 YRS /15-18YRS)
- 8 MONTH CURRICULUM ON FINANCIAL LITERACY FUNDAMENTALS
- SPECIAL RATE MEMBERSHIP $25/ STUDENT/ MONTH
- CONTACT BHOB FOR GROUP RATE (must reach 12 students per class)